The official track frequency is 452.400.
All rules are up and ready to view. The rules are in PDF format will come up in a new window, so you may want to close those
windows when you are done reading. If the rules and some other pages don't come up for you, you may need to download and install
Drivers Age 14-15 please check out - Young Driver Requirements
Notice About Minor Release Forms
Anyone under 21 entering the pit area MUST have minor release(s) / parental consent on file with the track. And the following requirements must be meet:
1) MUST BE PRINTED ON COLOR PRINTER, if it does not have RED print it is NOT VALID.
2) Both parents must sign (if only 1 parent is available you will need to include a statement as to why only 1 parent signature is required), so you will need 2 copies.
3) Must be signed in front of track officials - by all parties, or if that is not possible it must be notarized.
4) If you are also getting a NASCAR License you will need 1 full set for NASCAR and 1 set for track.
5) If you don't have valid ID with proof of age please attach a copy of your birth certificate.
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS AND MINORS PLEASE READ
NASCAR MINOR RELEASE (FRONT)
NASCAR MINOR RELEASE (BACK)
No one under 14 allowed in pits. However if there is enough interest we can purchase an additional policy that will allow those 10
years of age and over in. But parents must accompany child at all times and there would be an additional cost to parents to cover
this insurance. Insurance must be purchased 1 week before event. If you are interested in bringing a minor between the ages of 10
and 14 please give Debbie a call at 417-532-2060, again we must notify insurance company 1 week before event.
ATTENTION LATE MODEL, MODIFIED AND SPORTSMAN RACERS WHO WILL BE RUNNING A 'CRATE MOTOR':
A six-pin connector is MANDATORY on your MSD box, as you may be required to swap out your MSD box for
a track-provided MSD box.
ATTENTION - Late Model, Sportsman, Modified Drivers:|
All wiring for ignition boxes must be visible, out in the
open, and MSD boxes must be out of driver's reach, as per
Rules. If not, it will have to be moved to an approved
location before you make it out of the Tech Barn.
ATTENTION 'CRATE MOTOR' COMPETITORS . . .
If you are running a Crate Motor at I-44 Speedway in the 2012 racing
season, you MUST submit "paperwork" on the motor to the Chief Technical
Inspector, prior to competition. Thank you very much for your cooperation
on this very important matter!
Car number registration reminder:
Drivers remember to register your number.
All numbers must be registered.
No duplications will be allowed.
NEW ADMISSION PRICING